Thanks for visiting the ART blog! Stop back often for daily updates and fun art games!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SMELLY MARKERS!!!!

 
In art we have something called "quiet time".  Because we all work at different speeds, when a student finishes a project, they are allowed to chose an art related activity to use the rest of their class time.  I have several options but one very popular choice is drawing with "smelly markers" as we call them!  I've had several students ask where I get them so I wanted to tell you they are available at Wal-Mart!...And many other places too!   I believe they are around $10 for a full set of 18. 
Certified AP nontoxic.
 
These are great gifts for friends for their birthdays or even stocking-stuffers. 
 
Here's an online line if you are interested too.
 
 
Scented Watercolor Markers, 18 Colors, 18/Set - SAN20071

No comments:

Post a Comment